viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

BLOG 1: "My Autobiography"


Hello! So today I'm going to tell you a few things about my life.


I was born in a hospital in Quinta Normal, Santiago in the afternoon of March 25th. I live with my parents, my brother, my grandma and two dogs in a quiet place of Lo Prado.

I studied in a small school in Lo Prado in my first years of student and then I got into the Liceo 1 in Santiago.
I used to study chemical civil engineering for two years in another university but I change of career because I didn’t really like it. After that I took a gap year to look what I wanted to study.
Now I'm studying chemistry and I’m very happy with the career,
teachers, university and classmates. Also, studying in the UCh it’s a dreamcome true.

In my free time I enjoy playing videogames, reading fiction books, watching series in Netflix, making craft and doing make-up. I also like baking cakes, cupcakes and cookies for my family and friends.




3 comentarios:

BLOG 6: "Social Issue"

One of the more important social issue for me is political corruption because is the basement for another issue. If politicians did their jo...