jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

BLOG 4: "Favourite Musician"


Hi! So today I’m going to tell you about my favorite musician. I think that this it’s the easiest question that you can make me.

In general, I like all kind of music, from pop to rock, folklore to reggaeton, opera to rap, the music makes me feel indescribable things and gives me energy. And my favorite band is Linkin Park. 

Resultado de imagen para linkin park
Linkin Park

I remember that my older brother showed me a song called “Numb” in the MTV channel-yes, when MTV showed music videos- And I liked it a looot, at that time I was six years old-I like them for fifteen years- and when I was in class I used to sing it all the time, so much that my best friend started singing it too. After that everything was incredible, with my brother we started to listing all the songs and while we listened to them we began to create a great bond with the music that they created. What I like the most is the lyrics of their songs and what they express.

Then, in 2017, we finally saw them live and it was incredible, I remember cried for two complete songs! And when my favorite song played, I cried for another two minutes.
After two months from the concert we received the tragic news, Chester, the vocalist past away. He committed suicide. It was sorrowful.

But “The Show Must Go On”, they stay together and I´m going to listening his music for all the time. the legacy of Linkin Park and Chester will be forever.

The first song I heard from Linkin Park. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BLOG 6: "Social Issue"

One of the more important social issue for me is political corruption because is the basement for another issue. If politicians did their jo...