lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

BLOG 10: "Evaluation of Your Blogging Experience"


Hi classmates and teacher! Today is the last blog and I'm going to evaluate what this process meant.

I generally like English a lot and how it can help you create new skills to develop personally and professionally, but also, I’m not really good writing in English I prefer to speak. That’s why I like the activity to write a blog.

I enjoy written about a new topic every class I feel that now I can write better in this language, but I think that sometimes the topic was boring and not interesting, so it was very difficult to write about it.

I would like that for the next semester the teachers consider the opinion of the students to select the topics of the blogs. The other thing that I would like it’s created a vlog (a blog but in a video) but with the topic of our careers!

I would have loved to write about my favorite games, books, food, and cities! Also, I remember a class that we discuss a national problem and that would very interesting for a blog and it would help to be more aware of what is happening in the country.

This is the end of the blog, bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BLOG 6: "Social Issue"

One of the more important social issue for me is political corruption because is the basement for another issue. If politicians did their jo...