lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

BLOG 9: "Movies and Series"

Hi! Today we’re going to talk about movies and series, I have a lot of adored movies, every movie that I see for me is the best<3 but I’ll present you the craziest movie! “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” even the name is wired!


So, this movie is from 2004 and is listed as romantic science-fiction comedy-drama film (wow, try saying that fast), was directed by Michel Gondry and starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. At first when I saw that the protagonist is Jim Carrey, I thought it would be a bad movie or that I would try to be a comedy movie by all means but I was pleasantly surprised when the movie stars to be a crazy and complicated movie.

Did you ever want to forget someone? A person that you loved very much and would rather forget to live with pain and sadness. That's what the movie is about after an important romance one of the protagonists forget the other and it’s a mess…

I like this movie because of the history and the way of telling the events and how easily you can feel identified with the characters.

I hope you see it!

"How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! 
Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d."


Resultado de imagen para eternal sunshine of the spotless mind 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BLOG 6: "Social Issue"

One of the more important social issue for me is political corruption because is the basement for another issue. If politicians did their jo...