lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

BLOG 8: "A Subject I Enjoy Studying This Semester"

I love chemistry (that's why I'm studying it) so easily I might write about the class of "General Chemistry 1” but believe it or not, the subject I enjoy studying this semester was "introduction to calculus I”

In this class, we study the calculus of real numbers and functions and techniques of analysis. With two class per week, this is the subject that most problems bring to the students! In addition to the class we have homework and "laboratories" in this last activity we must solve a problem with basic pc programs.

This semester we study real numbers, functions, trigonometry, limits and linearization, topics that we must know for the next semester and help in the scientific analysis of a process.

I like this subject because it’s interesting and a challenge! I like the teachers, the content of the subject and how can you relate it to the basic sciences as you learn more tools for analysis and development of each area.

I know it is a little wired that someone enjoys “calculus” but I think that it’s something basic that everybody must know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BLOG 6: "Social Issue"

One of the more important social issue for me is political corruption because is the basement for another issue. If politicians did their jo...