jueves, 11 de julio de 2019

BLOG 6: "Favourite Superheroe, Antiheroe or Villain"

HI! Today I must answer a very difficult question… In general, I like the movies of superheroes but I´m not a big fan and I don’t have a “favourite one”. The first character I thought was Iron Man and then Captian Marvel- ‘cause her name is Carol- but they’re not my favourite. SO! I start to think in Villains or Antiheroes in other productions and I remembered the current "Lord of Fire", Lord Zuko.

Resultado de imagen para zuko

He is a character from the animated series “Avatar: The Legend of Aang”, created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko, his first appearance was in chapter 1: “The Boy in The Iceberg”. He was presented as the villain of the series, which sought to capture the new Avatar that had returned from disappearance. As the chapters pass, we begin to know the story of -in that time- Prince Zuko.
Zuko is the son of the Fire Lord Ozai, who seeks to dominate the world so that the power of fire is spread. We will know that Ozai banished his son and Zuko can’t return to his home without having found the Avatar.

After many adventures, Zuko begins to change, to mature and find a friend in his enemies and rivalry with his family.

The reason why I like so much this character is for his development and how your actions are more important that your destiny, you can change your destiny, who you’re, just wanting it and when you want something, you must fight for it.

This is my Vinil Pop! of Zuko

1 comentario:

BLOG 6: "Social Issue"

One of the more important social issue for me is political corruption because is the basement for another issue. If politicians did their jo...