lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2020

BLOG 4: " My Weird Collection"

Hi! Today I'm going to show you the most amazing collection that you ever see.

Like a little intro to the topic, I should tell you that I enjoy animated series, movies and I love the geek culture. I also like the Collectable Figures so, as may you expect, when I met the Funko Pop brand I felt in loveee.

They make figures inspired in the bobbleheads but cutest and they have a long catalog of characters.

Before I start, I should add that this hobby is with my brother who also contributed to this collection.

Our first figure of the collection was a FAKE FUNKO, yes, as you read, we got a fake funko. It was a gift for my brother for his birthday and now, seeing it, you can definitely see that this funko is different.


Since this moment the memories are distorted and I don't remember what funko came next so I will show you the collection that my brother made.




And this is my collection! which is a smaller collection but together is everything that we want.


Summer Stitch is my lastest funko and it was a gift for my birthday. It's my favorite and has a sweet smell, like strawberry

I also have two more little figures; they're cute keychains and they're put in my littles backpacks. 




I hope you enjoyed reading this blog and let me know which funko pop is your favorite. Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Your collection is very cute, you know what to give Carol for her birthday now. p.s: my favorite funko pop is ryuk (from death note) that I have for years.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: "Social Issue"

One of the more important social issue for me is political corruption because is the basement for another issue. If politicians did their jo...